Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Today I worked

Today I worked. It's a once-a-week thing.

I sent my DD with a list of tasks in the car on the way to her aunt's house this morning. She wrote them down in her "journal". They were:


  • A sheet of 100 math facts, subtraction up to 20
  • Duolingo (free online foreign language app)
  • Read two chapters of an autobiography of Clara Barton 
  • Write a paragraph summary for each chapter read
  • Cast on 25 stitches to some knitting needles and knit one row.
When I got home she had done everything except the knitting, which she simply forgot. She did it quickly and went on with her play.

This is totally minimalist on my part, but, we have language(s), culture, craft, development of movement, history, math operations, reading comprehension and writing. I almost feel like it's just too easy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment